This is a thicker more heavy weight tweed with a larger herringbone weave accentuating the pattern. We have 4 colors to choose from, black, green, brown and blue.
The classic herringbone pattern on this vintage style cap is a tribute from the weavers of the cloth to the fishermen who fish for Herring, which are prevalent along the Donegal coastline.
These caps are also sometimes called Jeff Caps, Golf Caps or Scally Caps.
- 2" Brim with snap closure,
- Satin lining and grosgrain band
- 100% Pure New Wool
- Handmade In County Donegal
- Spot clean or dry clean only
- Ships same day in the USA
Made by Hanna Hats in Donegal Town, County Donegal, Ireland.