Wide Herringbone Tweed - Donegal Touring Cap
This is a heavier, chunkier, wide herringbone.
The Donegal Touring Style cap, aka the' Brad Pitt Style' is a more fitted cap than the Vintage cap, and has a more pronounced peak with a hard plastic mold stitched in the brim to give it it's curved shape. It fits like a baseball cap does, close to your head.
These caps are also sometimes called Jeff Caps, Golf Caps or Scally Caps.
- Sewn down brim with stitched curve shape
- Satin lining and grosgrain band
- 100% Wool
- Handmade In County Donegal
- Spot clean or dry clean only
- Ships same day in the USA
Made by Hanna Hats in Donegal Town, County Donegal, Ireland.