Stag Porcelain Pendant
Save 20% until November 29th for Black Friday!
Discount applies automatically at checkout!
Protector of Nature
The majestic stag is an important solar animal of the Celts. Its antlers, shed and regenerated the following year, represent the tree of life and are symbolic of spiritual regeneration, abundance, and prosperity. As a divine messenger, its antlers are seen as a receptacle for celestial energies. The stag, representing the masculine side of the balance of nature, was the totem animal for the antlered deity Cernunnos, ruler and protector of water, animals and nature.
- Round shaped pieces are approximately 1" in diameter
- Oval shaped pieces are approximately 1” by 1-1/2"
- Octagon shaped pieces are approximately 1-1/8” across
- All pendants are on a 32 inch braided rayon cord.
- Designed in Scotland, Canada and the USA
- Made in Michigan