Salt & Pepper - Vintage Style Cap
by Hanna Hats
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 33): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Salt and pepper refers to the finely woven tweed, which is a very hard wearing tweed, ideal for other forms of tailoring like shirts and suits.
These caps are also sometimes called Jeff Caps, Golf Caps or Scally Caps.
- 2" Brim with snap closure,
- Satin lining and grosgrain band
- 100% Pure New Wool
- Handmade In County Donegal
- Spot clean or dry clean only
- Ships same day in the USA
Made by Hanna Hats in Donegal Town, County Donegal, Ireland.