Horse Porcelain Pendant
The horse is associated with many Celtic deities as an emblem of power, sovereignty, abundance, and guidance. Epona and Macha are Celtic horse Goddesses who watch over the land, protecting its abundance and insuring a good harvest. As protectors of nature, they both grant sovereignty over the land and are the goddesses of the stable, protecting all who work with horses. As goddesses of maternity, prophecy, and prosperity, they guide and protect mortals on their journeys through life.
Each design is fired into the clay at 2200°F, producing remarkable clarity and ceramic-hard durability that will not peel or wear off. Each is surprisingly lightweight, finished to a satin touch and comfortable to wear.
- Round shaped pieces are approximately 1" in diameter
- Oval shaped pieces are approximately 1” by 1-1/2"
- Octagon shaped pieces are approximately1-1/8” across
- All pendants are on a 32 inch braided rayon cord.
- Designed in Scotland, Canada and the USA
- Made in Michigan