Since ancient times, hearts have been used as a symbol to refer to the spiritual, emotional and moral core of a human being. Poetically used to refer to the soul, hearts are most commonly used as symbols representing love. The Celtic heart is among the most romantic of symbols, formed from one continuous line, representing the union of souls in a visual continuity, of continuing faith and love as one travels through the journey of life.
Each design is fired into the clay at 2200°F, producing remarkable clarity and ceramic-hard durability that will not peel or wear off. Each is surprisingly lightweight, finished to a satin touch and comfortable to wear.
- Round shaped pieces are approximately 1" in diameter
- Oval shaped pieces are approximately 1” by 1-1/2"
- Octagon shaped pieces are approximately 1-1/8” across
- All pendants are on a 32 inch braided rayon cord.
- Designed in Scotland, Canada and the USA
- Made in Michigan