Fish Porcelain Pendant
Secret Wisdom and Prophecy.
In Celtic mythology, salmon and trout are often linked to sacred wells and springs, places of physical healing and spiritual rebirth. The salmon are said to eat hazel nuts which fall into the pool from the tree of knowledge, thereby gaining the wisdom of the worlds. As symbols of sacred wisdom and foreknowledge, the fish represents renewed and sustained life.
Each design is fired into the clay at 2200°F, producing remarkable clarity and ceramic-hard durability that will not peel or wear off. Each is surprisingly lightweight, finished to a satin touch and comfortable to wear.
- Round shaped pieces are approximately 1" in diameter
- Oval shaped pieces are approximately 1” by 1-1/2"
- Octagon shaped pieces are approximately 1-1/8” across
- All pendants are on a 32 inch braided rayon cord.
- Designed in Scotland, Canada and the USA
- Made in Michigan