As a winged serpent, dragons unite earthly powers with celestial forces, guarding the gates to the nether worlds, protecting the treasure (both material and spiritual) and controlling the earth's energies. Symbols of strength and protection, they are often portrayed as stylized spirals or mazes; sources of spiritual centering, self discovery, and a return to Mother Earth. Inhabiting lakes, barrows, and hilltops, they guard and protect all the earth and its inhabitants.
Each design is fired into the clay at 2200°F, producing remarkable clarity and ceramic-hard durability that will not peel or wear off. Each is surprisingly lightweight, finished to a satin touch and comfortable to wear.
- Round shaped pieces are approximately 1" in diameter
- Oval shaped pieces are approximately 1" by 1-1/2"
- Octagon shaped pieces are approximately 1-1/8” across
- All pendants are on a 32 inch braided rayon cord.
- Designed in Scotland, Canada and the USA
- Made in Michigan