Celtic Spirals Porcelain Pendant
Since ancient time, spirals have represented spiritual growth, the ever expanding journey of the soul from the sacred vortex uncoiling outward to fill the universe, then returning to the balanced center, the creative source of Spiritual power and rebirth. Spirals are a natural pattern found in wind and water currents, fern fronds, shells, and seeds and express the unfolding of the earth’s energies and the expansion of the universe.
Each design is fired into the clay at 2200°F, producing remarkable clarity and ceramic-hard durability that will not peel or wear off. Each is surprisingly lightweight, finished to a satin touch and comfortable to wear.
- Round shaped pieces are approximately 1" in diameter
- Oval shaped pieces are approximately 1” by 1-1/2"
- Octagon shaped pieces are approximately 1-1/8” across
- All pendants are on a 32 inch braided rayon cord.
- Designed in Scotland, Canada and the USA
Made in Michigan, USA, by Touchstone Distributing