Celtic Cat Porcelain Pendant
In Celtic mythology, cats were often portrayed as liaisons to mystic realms, granting the caller a variety of insights regarding esoteric and ethereal knowledge. They were considered the guardian of souls, their eyes the windows to the other world. The Celtic cat received much respect. The Celts recognized cats’ unique abilities such as sensing the coming of terrible storms long before thunder was heard.
Each design is fired into the clay at 2200°F, producing remarkable clarity and ceramic-hard durability that will not peel or wear off. Each is surprisingly lightweight, finished to a satin touch and comfortable to wear.
- Round shaped pieces are approximately 1" in diameter
- Oval shaped pieces are approximately 1” by 1-1/2"
- Octagon shaped pieces are approximately 1-1/8” across
- All pendants are on a 32 inch braided rayon cord.
- Designed in Scotland, Canada and the USA
- Made in Michigan