Button Cowl Neck Collar
Button Cowl Neck Collar.
This cozy winter accessory can be easily worn with your favorite sweater or coat for outdoor excursions. Made in Ireland, it features ribbed detailing and three buttons which are worn to the side.
- 27% baby alpaca, 42% extra fine merino wool, 31% pima cotton
- Made in Ireland
- One size
A little bit about the company Fisherman Out of Ireland:
- Fisherman Out of Ireland is a small knitting company based in Kilcar, County Donegal.
- The village of Kilcar, home to Fisherman Out of Ireland, is located in a beautiful part of southwest Donegal, between the majestic sea cliffs of Bunglas (the highest in Europe) and Ireland’s largest fishing Port–Killybegs.
- It is perhaps the fabric, and its incredible quality, that makes Fisherman Out of Ireland really special. They only work with luxury yarns that are made from 100% natural fibres, some spun by Donegal Yarns, a spinning mill also located in the village of Kilcar. The remainder are sourced from Italian mills. Yarns such as merino wool, cashmere, mohair, alpaca, all produced in new and beautiful colours every season.
- Enough has been said and written about the origins of the Irish Aran sweater and what the various stitches were said to represent. What separates their knitwear from the pack is that when you purchase one of our pieces you’ll find all the authenticity of an Irish inspired sweater, made in Ireland, with a modern fit and yarns that you can wear next to your skin. What’s not to like?
"All the beauty of the inspirational Donegal landscape wrapped around you in warm, natural style."