Brigantia Porcelain Pendant
Healing, Fire, Inspiration.
Brigantia (St. Brigit or Bride) is the Celtic goddess of healing, fire and inspiration. Often portrayed with serpents who possess the healing powers of the earth, she is closely associated with the curative energies of sacred wells and springs. As the muse of the creative arts, she provides light and inspiration to the bard, smith, and other artisans. As well, her association with fire makes her the goddess of the family hearth, childbirth, and domestic accord.
Each design is fired into the clay at 2200°F, producing remarkable clarity and ceramic-hard durability that will not peel or wear off. Each is surprisingly lightweight, finished to a satin touch and comfortable to wear.
- Round shaped pieces are approximately 1" in diameter
- Oval shaped pieces are approximately 1” by 1-1/2"
- Octagon shaped pieces are approximately 1-1/8” across
- All pendants are on a 32 inch braided rayon cord.
- Designed in Scotland, Canada and the USA
- Made in Michigan