Friendship and Harmony.
Celtic goddesses are often portrayed with mortal kings as consorts, representing the union of the feminine and masculine energies of both the spiritual and material world. As a couple, they embody this sacred union of separate forces creating harmony, peace, abundance, well-being, and new life energies. The divine couple represents the duality of one's spiritual and worldly nature and at the same time stresses each partner's need for independence and balance, creating friendship, harmony, and cooperation to enrich life's journey.
Each design is fired into the clay at 2200°F, producing remarkable clarity and ceramic-hard durability that will not peel or wear off. Each is surprisingly lightweight, finished to a satin touch and comfortable to wear.
- Round shaped pieces are approximately 1" in diameter
- Oval shaped pieces are approximately 1” by 1-1/2"
- Octagon shaped pieces are approximately 1-1/8” across
- All pendants are on a 32 inch braided rayon cord.
- Designed in Scotland, Canada and the USA
Made in Michigan, USA, by Touchstone Distributing