Cauldrons in Celtic mythology are symbols of abundance, inspiration, and divine knowledge, as well as sources of metamorphosis and spiritual rebirth. As keeper of the cauldron, Cerridwen is the goddess of transformation, controlling the shape changing of humans and animals and offering guidance and spiritual renewal at crucial junctures on life's journey. Cerridwen, whose totem animal is the boar, guarded the cauldron of inspiration and is considered the muse of the bards.
Each design is fired into the clay at 2200°F, producing remarkable clarity and ceramic-hard durability that will not peel or wear off. Each is surprisingly lightweight, finished to a satin touch and comfortable to wear.
- Round shaped pieces are approximately 1" in diameter
- Oval shaped pieces are approximately 1” by 1-1/2"
- Octagon shaped pieces are approximately 1-1/8” across
- All pendants are on a 32 inch braided rayon cord.
- Designed in Scotland, Canada and the USA
Made in Michigan, USA, by Touchstone Distributing