Knotwork patterns are symbolic of life's journey, an attempt to make sense of the maze of existence. They represent a continuity of life with no beginning and no end, a journey to one's spiritual center, an inner quest for spiritual rebirth, and a pathway to the sacred and divine source.
Each design is fired into the clay at 2200°F, producing remarkable clarity and ceramic-hard durability that will not peel or wear off. Each is surprisingly lightweight, finished to a satin touch and comfortable to wear.
- Round shaped pieces are approximately 1" in diameter
- Oval shaped pieces are approximately 1” by 1-1/2"
- Octagon shaped pieces are approximately 1-1/8” across
- All pendants are on a 32 inch braided rayon cord.
- Designed in Scotland, Canada and the USA
Made in Michigan, USA, by Touchstone Distributing