Representing Celestial Energy.
The cross is a universal symbol from ancient times, and like the sacred tree and standing stone, it represents to the Celts the union of celestial and earthly forces. The axis of the cross indicates the infinite spiritual expansion in all directions and the inner circle symbolizes the unity and consolidation of these powers into a central point, a source of potent spiritual energy.
Each design is fired into the clay at 2200°F, producing remarkable clarity and ceramic-hard durability that will not peel or wear off. Each is surprisingly lightweight, finished to a satin touch and comfortable to wear.
- Round shaped pieces are approximately 1" in diameter
- Oval shaped pieces are approximately 1” by 1-1/2"
- Octagon shaped pieces are approximately 1-1/8” across
- All pendants are on a 32 inch braided rayon cord.
- Designed in Scotland, Canada and the USA
Made in Michigan, USA, by Touchstone Distributing