Ear-flap Cap - Hanna Hats - Vintage Style Cap
Caps & Hats Sizing Guide
|Size||Head Size (US)||Inches||Centimeters|
This is a 2 for 1 cap! Order the same size you normally would as they are tailored to allow for the ear and neck cloth to tuck away when not needed. The cap can then be worn as a regular cap and no-one is the wiser. Great when it's really cold out! Solid black, grey tweed or brown tweed. Neutral colors to compliment your winter jacket.
These caps are also sometimes called Jeff Caps, Golf Caps or Scally Caps.
- Neck and ear protector that tucks away when not needed
- 2" Brim with snap closure
- Satin lining and grosgrain band
- 100% Pure New Wool
- Handmade In County Donegal
- Spot clean or dry clean only
- Ships same day in the USA
Manufactured by Hanna Hats in Donegal Town, County Donegal, Ireland.