Handwoven Tweed - Vintage Style Cap
Our handwoven tweed is made in a small village in County Donegal and then made into these great caps for us. These tweeds are more of a heavyweight and you can just feel the quality. The herringbone pattern is a classic design from Donegal.
These caps are also sometimes called Jeff Caps, Golf Caps or Scally Caps.
- 2" Brim with snap closure,
- Satin lining and grosgrain band
- 100% Pure New Wool
- Handmade In County Donegal
- Spot clean or dry clean only
- Ships same day in the USA
Made for Real Irish in County Donegal, Ireland.