Representing the balance and harmony in nature that provides strength, wisdom, and long life, the Celts believed trees to be sacred and that they were messengers to the gods. With the trunk and roots firmly placed in this world, the branches reached skywards towards the heavens. Birds were often seen as delivering and bringing back messages from the gods, giving the tree an important spiritual significance as well.
- Round pendant featuring a Tree of Life decorated with and surrounded by crystals
- Interwoven tree branches adorned with white Swarovski crystals
- A background of tanzanite, white, peridot, or aquamarine Swarovski crystals
- 18 inch belcher style chain and bolt ring catch
- Sterling silver
- Swarovksi crystals
- 8 g / 0.28 oz
- 25 mm x 28 mm / 0.98 in x 1.1 in
Owned and operated by the same family since 1979, Shanore crafts the finest pieces of Irish and Celtic jewelry right in Dublin. Creators of the well loved Tara's Diary collection of charms, beads, bracelets, and necklaces you may know them already. If not, it'll be impossible to forget them beginning the moment you receive your first Shanore piece.